VI. TIME TRAVEL TO THE FUTURE

If I take a minute to think about the future, I can't imagine many things because I don't like think about what will be. Probably because I can't controle it, probably I can't do nothing with it. However, I believe that we make the future little by little: each decision has consequences, good or bad, and we must deal with it. And no decision is right or wrong, just the morale is a big trap.

It's sounds a bit pessimistic? It's more, when I read instructions for this blog, the image of Akira (80s japanese film) came to my head. The world in Akira, precisely the Japan of Akira "Neo-Tokyo", is a dystopian place with powerful instruments and experiments in 2019.

So, if I can travel to the future, I would love go to Japan to discover if the Akira's world came true finally because in 2019, nothing look like that. For that, I would stay there obviously, although I'm not sure I will survive... but I would still hate the misuse of "the power". 

In other words, I would travel to the next 41 years (same time between Akira's premiere and setting) with discouraging thoughts. But, why not? At same time, nobody tells that things can be totally different.  



PS: Really, I would like travel to the past and live by myself to understand historical facts better.


Comentarios

  1. I would also like travel to the past, I'd do a tour through the history of the world

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It seems to me a pessimistic vision of the future, I am also pessimistic

    ResponderEliminar
  3. How interesting to read you, I feel like one is in the future a lot imagining what will happen.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Assessment:

    Completion:
    All covered timely and effectively. 7.0

    Progression:
    Task: All aspects of the task are very well handled.
    Lexis: Good use of lexical resources /Coherence generally well handled.
    Grammar: Grammar is adequate despite minor errors
    6.5

    Nota Final Blog: 6,8

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

III. CHILDHOOD SERIES

IV. FAVORITE BOOK

I. JAPAN: hanami's country