II. BEST CONCERT

HI THERE!

Gorillaz played in Chile for first time on march 20th 2018. Their stage was Movistar Arena in Santiago. That concert is one of my favorite experiences for many reasons! 

First of all, I went with my brother Sebastian. And second, I have considered myself a big fan until now, so the idea that Gorillaz come to Chile was marvelous. 

About atmosphere of performance... I don't have word to describe it. People sang lyrics loudly, danced and jumped to much, from the beginnig to the end. Us too, obviously! Everybody was energetic, even collaborating musicians. I remember they played favorite song of my brother, On Melancholly Hill.

Gorillaz are a virtual band created by Damon Albarn from Blur and Jamie Hewlett. Animated members of the band are 2-D, Murdoc, Russel and Noodle. They have unique personalities and many curious and long stories to tell. For example... Noodle came to Kong Studios (first home of band) in a FedEx box from Japan when she was 9 years old only. 



Comentarios

  1. How exciting was your experience in that concert from what I read, I hope you can attend more concerts like that, although I have never been to the Movistar Arena but I can imagine how great it was for you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think it was a very fun experience.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Structuring well achieved due to cohesive devices. Minor lapses

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

III. CHILDHOOD SERIES

IV. FAVORITE BOOK

I. JAPAN: hanami's country