V. FUTURE JOB

Welcome back!

Since 7 years ago, I think my suitable job is any where I can interact with other people and help them. For that principal reason, I'm studying Psychology currently...

But, if I'm honest, my idea of workplace has changed. Previously, I imaginated myself in a clinical center exercising my future profession because it was the most common idea that I had before starting to study. Today, I want work  to help children and adolescents, above all, I would like work in schools to accompany them in their educational process. They spend a lot of time (day by day, year by year) in classrooms. There they develop like a future adults and citizen, that is why it is important to generate social changes. 

If you wonder If I want travel for my job, my answer is: yes absolutely!!! The idea of traveling always I have loved. So I hope have many work trips!! It would be a big opportunity to learn so much to be a good professional. 

Like write anteriorly, I'm psychology student right now. However, I really would like study a pedadogy career and teach linguistic and literatures contents to girls and boys of all ages, of course after finishing my current career... In that way, I could work linking two professions to leave a little mark while I live. 

Comentarios

  1. Thats amazing! I also want to work with kids (in sename) I really love your vocation

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How important is to help needed children

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I find it very interesting in what you want to do and want to merge pedagogy with psychology. I find that they complement each other very well and help to expand knowledge

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Your future work seems very interesting to me

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

III. CHILDHOOD SERIES

IV. FAVORITE BOOK

I. JAPAN: hanami's country