III. CHILDHOOD SERIES


When I was 4 or 5 years old, I watched Dora the Explorer. I really loved the serie, even I woke up early to watch it and my parents and brothers told me I looked like Dora because I had short hair for years and my skin was a little bit brunette (for playing a lot in the sun). I remember I discovered Dora the Explorer when my family got cable TV. But the cable TV didn't last long... 

So I could only access to national TV, channels like Mega and TVN. There I "fall in love" with 31 Minutos. Now I know 31 Minutos was transmited in 2003 for first time, then I saw the serie 2 or 3 years later. Since that time, I have felt too much appreciation for the program. Sometimes I watch 31 Minutos in YouTube and I enjoy like first ocassion. Juan Carlos Bodoque is the best character, change my mind.

Special mention to Malcolm in the Middle, other great serie <3

Comentarios

  1. I've loved 31 minutes since EVER. I still sing their songs haha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. When I was little, I also saw Dora the explorer, and every time I shouted fox, don't take it to you, my grandmother laughed

    ResponderEliminar
  3. 31 minutes brings back many memories. One of them is when I went to see the movie at the cinema and they gave me the sticker album.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Dora the explorer marked my trips on bike with my dad. The journey from my house to my grandmother house was traced by 3 places on “the map” being one of them a mountain, but in fact, it was a street where the pavement was raised.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What a great children's series you used to watch, the sock with Rombos Man (I think that's how it's spelled) from the series 31 minutes is my favorite character for being funny and nice.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. series both are very good. but the one I liked the most was dora the explorer even if she answered herself haha

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Checked for both progression and completion. For the details of the assessment go to the final comments left on your blog.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

IV. FAVORITE BOOK

I. JAPAN: hanami's country