I. JAPAN: hanami's country

Hello!

I can't choose just one country I would like to visit. It's complicated! Don't you think? So... I thought twice what choose before I start to write this.  Finally I decided Japan. 

And you wonder why... or not? I hope so! 


Japan is known as anime cradle. Japanese animation is unlimited and global art. There plots to all preferences and ages. However, their culture goes beyond spectacular animation. Japan has various religions, traditions, panoramas and tourist places like Mount Fuji, Shibuya 109 (a giant shopping mall!!), Tokyo Tower, etc. 


I would like to go because I believe Japan is a syncretism place between traditions and modernity. Besides, my brother Sebastian has visited Japan in two occasions, and he told me him adventures there. He motivated me to save my money to travel together after pandemic.

One of things I would love do is wear a traditional clothes, see hanami (custom about observing beauty of flowers) and practice cha-no-yu or japanese tea ceremony. 



Comentarios

  1. Hi Francisca, I also share your interest in Japanese anime and for that reason alone I have also been intrigued to know a little more about that country.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I think Japan is a beautiful country and its culture draws my attention. I hope you can travel to Japan when the pandemic ends! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am particulary interested in the religous diversity that exist in Japan and even more considering that they are radically diferent from the Catholic religion

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I would also like to travel to Japan, because I like manga and anime but not only for that. I am also interested in Japanese culture in general

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

III. CHILDHOOD SERIES

IV. FAVORITE BOOK